Download and Install latest updated Audio driver for Dell XPS 15 9560. You can get your laptop work properly. Dell XPS 15 9560 BIOS Drivers.
Dell XPS 15 9560 Specification
Dell XPS 15 9560 System BIOS
Version : 1.12.1
Release date : 19 Jun 2020
File size : 9.9 MB
File name : xps_15_9560_1.19.2.exe
Dell 64BIT BIOS Flash Utility
Version : A01
Release date : 25 Apr 2018
File size : 223.14 KB
File name : Flash64W.zip
Also Available For
Advantages of BIOS Drivers
- If you install this driver your laptop perform much faster and you may not have any problem in BIOS
- When you reinstall Windows then you may have problem while opening your laptop.
How do I get into the BIOS on a Dell XPS 15?
You have to follow these steps.
- Turn on your laptop.
- When Dell logo display just press F2 and 5 to 6 times you have to press F2 button then you will go to BIOS setting.
How do I get into UEFI BIOS?
Follow these steps to access UEFI BIOS.
- Right click the Start button
- Select navigate to settings.
- Then you have to select Update & security.
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup.
- The computer will reboot to a special menu.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart.
Can you upgrade BIOS to UEFI?
You can upgrade your BIOS to UEFI easily. you have to go first BIOS section Throw BIOS to UEFI. if your motherboard is not that much old model, you can still just update your BIOS to UEFI menu.